Thursday 24 January 2008

Theres a first time for everything.

Photobucket

Before I started drawing I thought id first take the Roboface; pictures, Since it was sunny still and all. This one was the best looking out of them all, even though its nothing special.
Is it just me or does my body look a really weird shape?
Hopefully il be able to get a new camera soon. Mine can't handle lighting very well, and its over all resolution is pretty terrible :/
I can manage though.




Music
Ive been trying to find another music blog to use ever since Robin Hood went down, but has nothing has been as good.
Animal Collective are my current like. Im probably going to try and find some more of there stuff.
Sung Tong = A really good album, i might try there most recent one.





[Edit]
With the drawing, im finally starting to bring a sense of dimension to the head. Before it was pretty much a shape with something drawn on top.

Now its a little more like things are being drawn into the shape and its getting a sense of depth. Its actually starting to look like an actual head. Just got to keep practising it.

No comments: