Tuesday 4 August 2009

N 84.

Ive been painting today. I should of been yesterday but as usual i had problems with putting a substantial amount of effort into anything. The only thing i can say ive worked hard had in the past two days in sitting on my sofa, and i sat on it (and in a rare case slept on it) the best i possibly could. Tonight i could actually see the painting making the room look better and fresher, so that gave me a bit of drive to complete it. Also because im tired of sleeping in various places of my house.

Its my brothers....19th? birthday this thursday. He's pretty boring. I think we might be having a big table of food or something, which is good. I like food a lot.

It's roughly 24 hours down now. I miss you a lot more than you know. I wish i'd shown you that before you left. I havn't stopped thinking about you, its hard to distract myself with anything other than you. I hope your having a good time. I love you and I miss you.

No comments: