Friday 16 May 2008

Sorry blog, i left you again.

I promise you blog that as soon as all this exam stuff is over i will love you again. I will love you so hard. I only have like 4 weeks of school now though, so don't you worry, I wont be long.


So I did a few exams this week:
  • Re
  • French
  • Music
Im actually pretty happy with how all of them went. Obviously i really don't care about Re because it's just a stupid lesson used to fill up a gap on the timetable but that said I think i maybe managed a C grade on it? hopefully?
Music went a helluva lot better than i expected & I feel quite comfortable about a C grade with it, which im pretty happy about. so yeah, first exam week = wooyeahokay.

tonight is going to be lazy night because of it though. I feel exhausted from this week & because im workign tomorrow imma do absolutely nothing but play games & eat tonight. Ive got a party thing tomorrow which im really looking forward to as well. Im going as the Flash & imo i think my outfit looks pretty cool. Its not like his really but it still looks awesome
(:

right, brb doin' sweet stuff

No comments: