Saturday 24 May 2008

Tim Bisley;

Okay, i made a few slight adjustments to the blog today. Nothing major, just some font changes & I also set it to show less etc. Im trying to make it look less stupid or something. Don't forget as well that I wont be posting here as much, probably once a week, up until my exams clear up and are out of the way. Although, im on half-term now. So i might post during the week at some point.

I have money now. Im going to order this Usb drumkit though, as soon as I organise my money into a bank or something. Id get my parents to buy it already but i get the impression they don't want too. Its tough buying it though anyway, What with Rock Band out now :|
I want that game so much but the price is seriously fucked up, Can't be bothered to spend that much for it...no matter how much fun it looks...lots of fun....huge fun.

Right, im mid through watching Spaced: Season 2 & also listening to Pilgrim Fathers album. So i will get back to those now.

I <3 you blog.



No comments: