Sunday 14 September 2008

Banana.

This is probably like the earliest blog post ive ever written. My brother decided he was going to do loud things since about seven which really sucks for anyone trying to sleep. So yeah i gave up and just grabbed the laptop instead. Thank god though, it was two weeks yesterday until he's gone. I know it makes me sound cruel for counting down the days until my brother moves out but he really sucks. And having my own room again will be nice.

So yesterday was some like music thing down on albert road. It was probably the perfect day for it, the weather was pretty awesome & there were lots of people about. Luckily for me as well, all of the different bars & pubs i delivered too were in on it and so had multiple bands up on stages playing music. It meant that everytime i went out on a delivery, if the pub was nice, I got to sit around for abit and listen to the band play. It was pretty sweet.

Today im hopefully gunna find my doctor horrible outfit, or at least some of it. The party is next saturday so i really need to hurry up with it :/
it should be cool though, the few people i know there are pretty cool guys.

No comments: