Tuesday 30 September 2008

Radio Silence

I always feel guilty about this blog. Its like, I do like postying on you blog but sometimes its so hard to find time for you. Your like the thing thats always in the back of my mind but no matter what, thats just where you seem to stay. BUT look, im using you right now, so everything is good for today.

So, il now explain my reason for absence.

My brother (Finally) moved out of the house on sunday and has gone off to southampton Uni. Yeah sure I will miss him but everyone knows that sharing rooms with people, especially close to your own age, can get annoying as hell. And kieran is no exception to that. He wasn't as bad as some but he's still annoying and so yeah, it's cool he's gone now. I spent the sunday moving the room around to get it into a nice comfy place for me & that's exactly what its become now. Its fucking nice guys. I really like it. Ive got these two sofa's set up infront of my tv and xbox so that it's like a little lounge-ish bit and then ive got a work table and a drawing table. Everything up here just feels pretty damn sweet. It means having people round mine isn't so much of a problem anymore cause the sofas also fold down into little beds, so people can easily just hang out and not worry about leaving. Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome.
Photobucket
-awesome red sofa/watching tv guys

also another big thing for me is I now actually have a girlfriend.
& shes pretty cool.
so yeah, thats where i also am sometimes.
sorryy blog :/

right, i have some digital film homework i should really hurry up and get on with.
peace

No comments: