Friday 3 October 2008

Opposites attract.

Today ive learnt something new.

So starting from the early hours of thursday I think it was, everything went pretty shit. I felt ill, threw up, broke up with the 'amazing' girl from my last post, got angry at everyone and had a shit day. Then this morning again it was no better, everything I was being told was making everything more and more shit. But what's so odd about it all is that through all of the stuff ive just said, I right at this very moment feel better than i have in a long time. You know when you just feel completely relieved of something and it feels awesome. I mean don't take this is in a horrible bitter way, I don't mean it like 'hey to feel good i have to see good things turn to shit' but like it feels like ive actually moved forward more by finding out and dealing with something new.

Bet everything i just said means nothing. It might not even make sense without being in my own head.
Thank you for reading, you are probably absolutely lovely (miles, rob, luke)

No comments: