Sunday 21 September 2008

Do it

Ive got the laptop now which is gunna make my life +10 awesome. Sure its abit battered & it definitly looks 'used' but i mean it runs twice as fast as my old computer and i can move it about so in my books its win. Right now im in the process of working out what stuff on the old one i actually want to keep and then slowly transferring it across on my usb pen. It'll take awhile though, since i only have a 1Gb pen :/
So far though ive got my old theme on it, & ive just sorted out winamp to look pretty good. So yeah the laptop is sweet.

More threadless t-shirts this week, and again they were niceeeeeee. It's pretty much the only place im going to now for t-shirts cause everywhere else just sucks balls. Im pretty impressed by the glow in the dark bit on the skull one. I was worried it might look pretty shit but it actually looks pretty damn awesome when it glows up.

Right, im meeting a girl today so im cutting this short, GOTTA GET STUFF READY GUYS

No comments: