Monday 17 November 2008

Obey.

Time is a-moving pretty fast recently, the weeks seem to come and go like they were nothing at all. Even though, at the same time, things like graphics see to be dragging on forever. Its not like im not enjoying the things we are doing but when it comes round to bookwork I really have lost all drive to complete anything, which obviously is a problem when it comes to passing the course.

Im currently continuing to try and find an image for my graphics, I enjoy doing this at home because i don't feel as creepy. I decided on doing an image of a womans face in a sort of stencil/pop art-ish style, trying to be cool. It means though, that i have to sit and sift through google searches of 'Women models + Faces + Close up' and to find anything remotely close to what i want, it also requires no filtering. This at the same time means i also just get tons of naked girls all over the screen, which i woudn't mind but its just it does give the wrong impression about what im doing to anyone who happens to give my screen a glance. Im not a sex driven pervert, i swear.

Photobucket

Saturday i worked again, i had last week off so this made me sad. I know i moan about this alot, but i seriously want to quit. Im just tired of the stuff i do there, its not fun and it just gets me annoyed. I did realise that i need the exercise it brings though, so im probably going to have to find something to replace that. (Huge amounts of sex). Being payed is also a bonus, i like money quite alot, id rank it somewhere up in my top five things. But yeah, after christmas or if not before, im going to start handing CV's out and have my job eye on.

Tea.

No comments: