Wednesday 26 November 2008

I want I want

Justice amazed me this week. A Cross The Universe is well worth the £11.99 that it costs, both the Cd and Dvd are both absolutely brilliant. The dvd makes me want to be awesome and tour places, why do they have to be so cool, why?

Justice

This week pretty much any drawing skills i had managed to obtain through stealing peoples abilities have all diminshed and wiltered away to nothing. Every single time ive sat down and tried to draw something it just seems to look so horribly bad. The only reason this is bad is because, well its just bad, but also because IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF KHSKJHKJSFKJHBKJHF. I really really wish i could. Im still going to try and stick with it, but honest to god i may also have to take up some sort of sick side hobbie to counteract all of the frustration and anger. I may also buy some paints or something, just to give it ago here and there.

Im off to punch one of my brothers.

No comments: