Thursday 6 November 2008

Taijin

Fuck, I havn't posted up a blog in a loooooong time. Im very sorry for that. Past two or so weeks have been pretty busy, so i do have my excuses for not being on here, besides the fact that im on the internet everyday etc. Well, i shall fill in.

  • Firstly, last week was half term. Usually my half terms are alright, see friends and that, but they are never really that much. I don't tend to go out all that much anymore and well when i do it's just the same old things over and over. I don't mean to say there boring things to do, or the people im with are boring but once you've been to town once in a week, nothing changes a day or two later. So anyway this half term was alot different, it was the best i have had in yeaaaaaaaaaaars. I had many a night out, with good people, just enjoying the company and the situations. I have to say one or two of the experiences were just so god damn funny. Im deliberatly not going to go into any further details due to horrifying embarresment for myself.
  • I havn't really been in with gaming recently, i sort of dropped out of it for a long time. Over the past week though ive bought into quite a few new ones. I have played through Fable 2 and it is lovely, I was hoping for maybe a little more from it, but either way i loved playing it and it was as good if not better than the original. Secondly i have Fallout 3, which i am very confused by. Its an absolutely brilliant game, everything looks awesome in it and the controls and systems used are really interesting and fun. BUT, i can't get into it at all. I really want to play it but everytime i put it on, i just turn it off within five minutes. It doesn't seem to hold my attention for all that long at all.
  • This week back at college ive made a further attempt to speak to new people and make some new friends. So far id say its been going pretty succesfully and im very glad for it too. The people ive been talking to are really nice, im enjoying it quite alot. People are lovely.
So yeah, those are what i would call as my three main reasons for passing off writing up a new blog. And luckily for me passing it off gave me something to fill this one up with. Done.

No comments: