Tuesday 24 February 2009

Li-ion

I have alot of work to do. Its all piled up from the past few weeks and now i have to try and make my way through it all. Some of it could be avoided, just because the teachers never ask for anything and, although making it sound like a big deal when they hand it out, don't really regard the homeworks they set as being worth collected. So i might just put those ones off for as long as possible. Im working through all the graphics i have to do at the moment. I actually want this done so that i can focus on the project we are doing at the minute, instead of also catching up on old stuff. Got to try and keep focused. Its apparently very hard.

College is alright. Its got kind of boring right now.

I found aload of water colour paints downstairs, which i have safely moved into my room. They look pretty good, and theres alot of them too. I also found a few brushes, all perfect as they are actual proper sizes, meaning i can finally rid myself of my baby brushes (massive fuck off thick things). I like water colours, even just as like a background or something. They add something to pictures, maybe not mine in particular, but some things ive come across on the internet.
Photobucket
(not mine but looks lovely)

Im back to that point of trying to work and push myself, its not quite as impressive as the last time. Worth another try though...