Wednesday 25 February 2009

ABAAB

souvlaki

I have found a current obsession for Joao Ruas, I only came across him whilst browsing some random things at college but ive already spend a good three or four hours just looking through the things he has drawn up. I just found out he also now draws covers for the comic series 'Fables' which is going to give me another excuse to travel to southampton again soon. I wish i could steal all his talent, I would happily eat his brain despite how horrible it may look/be just to have his abilities.


I got some pictures today, of some random graffiti that rob led me too. For something in portsmouth i was surprised. I know i look down on this city in general but i have been impressed by some of the stuff down there. I may post up some pictures from it if i get round to it. Im planning on using a few for my media magazine designs. Ive found one that i think i have a perfect idea for. Il try it out tomorrow.


I feel okay today. Personal-wise things are pretty good right now. I just really wish i could work harder.

No comments: