Tuesday 3 March 2009

With love,

I feel ill. Im usually the last person to get ill, never really get colds or sick. Ive got something this time round though. My throat feels like its been run over by a truck and my head just feels big and furry. Im loaded up on various medicines though, so hopefully one of them will do something, either that or they will all combine and at least just numb me so i can't feel as much. Just hoping it dies out and doesn't get any worse, I can deal with what ive got right now.

Im currently shifting through my media coursework. I think if i just get into the right mindset and sit and get on, i could have this done to a good standard this week. I mean i just finished off a critical analysis of a front cover design for this magazine and, although ive probably missed out a few things, i think its alright especially considering we havn't touched on analysis work for awhile now. Il get my media teacher to check it for me, and i can touch it up after that if i need to. (I will need to). Ive got to look at the magazines website now, and analyse it. Take some 'screen dumps' of it. Work is fun.

I feel abit closer to people now. I want to spend more time with you. I wish certain things were easier.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckingfuck

No comments: