Sunday 29 March 2009

Convenience

Its 3:51. I had promised myself by now that i would of started most of my work...and had it done. Sundays never go as planned anyway though, and hey at least im starting to work now. I forgot about the Clock change too, so it didn't help when i realised i was actually a further hour behind on everything. Im just about to start up a media report. Its got to be between 1200-1600 words, so its going to be fun. Im pretty sure i know what to write though so thats alright.

Havn't done very much drawing past few days but i havn't been at home for some so i have an excuse, or ive been with someone. If i can get enough work done before it gets to late tonight il do a couple of bits and pieces, or even inbetween things if i can. Fuck my chubby un-skilled hands. I will teach them to draw, il literally fuck it into them if i have too. (Blatant excuse to wank).

Although i did sound very dissapointed in the last un-happy post about missing out on that job, i suppose for effect i forgot to mention that they did link me to another job posted because they wanted me to apply. So i have an interview set for.........the 15th of april (dots represent me walking off to find out when my interview was suckers). The jobs for the fresh foods section as well, so having experience in the fruit and veg shack should be helpful for once.

Ive still got things on my mind but i think i know what i need to do. I just really really really don't want to have to. I think i can justify my reasoning though. God im so fucking cryptic.

Hope you enjoyed my 'slightly longer than normal' post.

No comments: