Wednesday 25 March 2009

Subliminary.

I feel like im stuck in a really weird place. Im not sure what it is thats annoying me most at the moment, but i know that i wish i could just remove my problems. I hate the fact that im so harsh on myself for little things that probably wont be a big deal. I guess i just blow everything out of proportion...fuck my head around that little bit more. Im pretty weird with this sort of thing to be honest. I don't wont to talk about anything either, to anyone. Not because i dont trust anyone or anything like that, just because i dont feel like it.

Is this really all worth it?

Hurm.

I finally got the new sketchpaper moleskine. Can't wait to start filling this little guy up with shitty drawings.... aye? aye? aye?



oh, and i didn't get that job i was talking about wanting so badly. yeah, sucks right?

2 comments:

LDC said...

sorry that you didn't get the job man. waitrose fucking sucks. they rejected me too last year. i think they have a vendetta against boys with long hair. booo. but sorry. ):

if you do feel like talking you've got a big group of friends which i'm sure would love to listen. you need to relax man. :) x

AdamSavvy said...

yo
talk
to
me
you drunkard :)