Saturday 5 July 2008

bill bailey

Never mind the buzzcocks wont ever get old. Theres an episode with laruen laverne that ive seen far too many times that is still pretty awesome every time. Also shes pretty hot guys, in a strange 'im slightly many but also funny' kind of way. i like it. Although i really like the new series with Simon amstell, I still think that Mark lamarr is probably the best host for that show. idk whether its his anger and depresseion that make his humour just seem so funny.

Another programme i started watching again recently was Futurama. I got out an old box-set and I can remember exactly why i loved that tv show. Fry & bender are two awesome characters and i would probably marry both of them if they were real. they're just that cool.

I want to go see Hancock. It looks funny
& Wall-E
& The Hulk
& probably alot of other stuff.

well im gunna go watch some more tv
(theres a guy on tv with glasses I would very much like to own)

No comments: