Wednesday 9 July 2008

Bodysnatchers

The weather sucks right now. I guess im expecting it to be kinda bright and sunny since it's leading up to summer and stuff? But its like the opposite atm, has been for a few days now. I guess its most annoying because it means that i can't go out skateboarding most of the time because pretty much everything is wet. I should probably look for somewhere to skate thats under cover.

but yeah w/e. Today was cool. Since ive been inside alot recently, enjoying this new lazy lifestyle, I though I should probably get out somewhere for a little bit. So after lying about taking in my daily E4 (I now know far too much about one tree hill) i caught a bus into Gunwharf. Seriously though, I wont go into it but today reminded me of just why i usually hate buses, & they're drivers. Gunwharf was good though. I had abit of money as well which mean't i could do something/buy something. So i went to hmv first. I now have completed my Radiohead album collection. Which im very proud of, I also have a few different remix albums/Ep's too. I also picked up another Sigur Ros album & Battles album - Mirrored. After that I moved to zavvi. I went there cause I knew a friend was doing work experience there and it was partially why I chose gunwharf. So i talked for alittle bit to her which was good. Then i picked up House seasons 1 - 3. It was £25. I mean thats a pretty big amount of so who woudn't?
Im gunna be watching that for this week (:

I don't know if anyone else gets this, but on my way out of Gunwharf I saw this person and im sure i recognised them. But they looked alot different. I don't know how that works but its like i think i know them even though they look nothing like they did?
That probably makes no sense when im trying to write it down.

Right, i just ate pizza hut and now im stuffed. Im going to sit on my bed with the laptop for the night again. see ya'

No comments: