Sunday 27 July 2008

# hoppípolla - hopping into puddles

I like the fact that i can write this as if im writing a book, or a story about something. I know that there are only about two people who read this and yet what i write sounds like its for thousands. This blog has given me a way of writing stuff down and i really enjoy it, I didn't think I would but I do. Im trying not to let it die. Sorry, that sounds really heavy for my blog. okay.

Anyway, if you read this you may remember a while back I wrote about going to chichester with my best friend miles and then also meeting millie for the first time. Since then she's become a really close friend and the past many months have been full of good times. The point of this is that she left to go to greece then return back home to australia yesterday and so me, miles & luke (my other best friend) had a small meal and stuff at miles' house over thursday night for her, now with July 24th being named Millie day. It was a really awesome night and it was really good fun. It was a nice way to end seeing her here in england.

so yeah, although she probably wont see this, this one post is for millie. Im going to miss her a hell of a lot. I hope I will see her again some time in the future, I really do. Thank you for all of the great memories & Good luck with everything.

No comments: