Saturday 9 August 2008

02 TRAS 3

Well two days of work finished. Its another £60 for the pocket so its days well spent as far as im concerned/care. Also, since im pretty psyched about Forbidden Planet now, it'll give me some money to spend on comics or w/e. I havn't been to the one in southampton before, only londons one. I loved the one in london and il probably like it more this time round because im much more into the stuff there now. Only problem i have with buying comics there is the ones i will probably want to buy i could maybe get cheaper at Ians now so il have to wait and see. If not il spend the money at Route one so I can fix up my skateboard. Southampton will be cool anyway though, w/e happens.

tonight is more drawing. I think il stick with my arms + face thing for the moment.
noses are fucking tricky.

No comments: