Friday 29 August 2008

Clap your hands.

College is sounding better & better now. Enrolement yesterday went pretty well, besides seeming to take far too long. The actual process didn't take long at all, it was just waiting between the parts of it. I must of been in that library for 40 odd minutes. Still, im down for the choices that I wanted and i can't wait to start them up. Ive changed one choice though, Film Studies - English literature. The english is a traditional so it will open more up for me in the future, thats something I feel more comfortable having. I was just worried about wanting a slightly different path and not being able to take it. So anyway, Freshers day is next thursday so il be able to see who im going to be spending the next few years with. Should be interesting (oh god please be okay). Then the day after that everything kick starts. sweet.

Ive been trying to draw a little bit here and there and so far I have done it every so often. It's quite hard atm though what with my room being all pretty messed up. And i wont be able to officially re-start what i was doing before for a good few weeks just yet. Once kierans left though it should be back to normal
& a helluva lot cooler up here.

so yeah, the next month holds good things hopefully & i can't wait to start it all fresh.

No comments: