Friday 22 August 2008

good.

Yesterday was results day, I was pretty nervous like the night before and stuff and so when it came around I was like relieved but also kinda worried. but yeah my results came out.
  • English A
  • English Lit A
  • Science A
  • Additional Science B
  • Maths C (thank fuck)
  • Graphics A
  • Music B
  • Ict Pass
  • Psychology C
  • Rli C
  • French D (lol)
So yeah, i was actually really happy with how it all turned out. Tbh the only one i took notice of was my maths. Ive hated maths since forever & i really didn't want to have to re-take it. And now i don't. Plus i was surprised with my science and english which was nice. Im really happy.

Stuff everywhere else has also been cool. Ive been seeing alot of my friends the past week and it's been nice. Specially since it was ones birthday. Stuff was cool.
Im also in the process of moving up into the loft as well. From what ive worked out its going to be pretty cool once im up and everything is sorted out. it's gunna be alot more relaxed and fun than the old room. I can't wait

No comments: