Thursday 14 August 2008

None Shall Pass.

The trip out to alton towers wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I ended up actually enjoying it quite alot and the place is pretty cool. I hadn't realised that it was mainly a theme park, I mean i knew that stuff was there but i thought it was mainly like walking around and stuff with the odd ride here and there. Im not usually a rollercoaster person either but i ended up going on all the 'impressive' ones. This one called Air was awesome. It pretty much suspends you lying down and then flys you real fast around, going down real close to the floor then up to huge heights. I fucking loved that man, Its the closest im ever going to get to flying and it was cool. Also my dads brother David and his family are pretty cool guys. I was worried about not being able to understand any of the crazy irish jig but actually i picked it up almost straight away. The hotel was fun too. I had my own room with my older brother, General fun insued.

So yesterday I then had my trip up to Southampton. It was a really cool day in the end. the five of us just walked about mainly into Forbidden planet & then Routeone. I bought some pretty awesome stuff too. I got these two comics, Batman: Gotham by Gaslight & Green Lantern: No Fear. Ive read them now and they both are really good. THEY WERE COOOOOOOOL. I got some new stuff for my skateboard too, now it runs smooth baby, like the cole train. yeah.

Photobucket
oh yeah, also that shitty little bitch is mine too.

right, well im gunna go and draw and then sleep and stuff.

No comments: