Thursday 21 May 2009

Characters.

Exam didn't go quite as badly as i had expected. I probably didn't do 'amazingly' well and out-do my own expectations but i feel like i did alot better then i would. Questions that came up were pretty nice, specific...so easier to find quotes for and to focus on certain points. Its just media now and ive got a week to revise for it, a halfterm week, the one week to relax, that im supposed to revise, that im alone at my house for. Yeah im pretty sure you get the point there.

I have the next week sort of well planned, or at least i have a general idea of whats going on each day. Of course i now have to be told of the one fuck up. The one that seems to be coming up quite a lot on me recently. Kieran. Destroyer of happiness. Every fucking time. Hes decided to come home for friday to monday, of which is over one the first day people are staying and then two the night back from the balti. Im going to try and get him out for sunday. Fuck me, seriously. Does he have no life? WTF.

The Da Vinci Code is pretty good.

I wish i had something a little more interesting to say on here. Im starting to notice how similar my posts sound.

No comments: