Monday 4 May 2009

Domkolsch.

me&caitlin ft.germany.
This weekend has been one of best ive ever experienced.

France and Germany were both absolutely amazing. Seeing the few different places, people, trying the foods and drink, just generally feeling something completely different and new. It was really weird just because its a whole new atmosphere. Everyone is walking around, usually semi-drunk at the least and very very friendly. My aunt and uncle are so nice for taking me, i appreciate it so much. Having Caitlin there just made it all the better too. She has single handedly made me the happiest i have felt in months, across 3 days? I can't think of a better way to have spent the days leading up to my 17th. I will have the image of sitting on the stairs in front of the Dom Cathedral with Caitlin in my mind for years and years to come.

My actual birthday has also been really nice this year. I have these rare moments where i suddenly realise what amazing things and people i have in my life, and how lucky i am. Today has been one of those days. Im so glad i have the friends and family i do. Although 17 may not be a particuarly 'landmark' age, this will definitly not be one i forget.

God i sound so sad. I really am just feeling extremely happy, life is good.

No comments: