Monday 18 May 2009

Sorry Temporarily Unavailible.

Im pretty much going to haver to go ahead and accept the concequences on my laziness on the day of collecting results for AS. It's taken me up until two days before exams to realise that ive got to put effort and work in to achieve good grades. I know, reading that it sounds obvious right. Thats exactly why i feel like such a fucking idiot. Ive just tried to get through this year doing as little as possible and now im going to see the effects first hand. Il admit that i havn't got into anything at college this year, like i cant say ive particuarly enjoyed any of my subjects alot or even that much at all. I spose its not always about enjoying it so much but instead about just getting them done so that i have something to use for furthering myself.

Ive been very slow this year. Too slow. Fuck.

No comments: