Monday 11 May 2009

Oui Oui Oui!

Sorry, i sort of avoided this thing over the past week or so, i was kind of busy last week with finishing off all my graphics and digital film work and ive been seeing people and working the evenings from them too. Thank fuck i can now finally say that both of those lessons are finished for AS. The night before it all went in was, ironically, the hardest i have ever worked for either subject. I sat until around three in the morning finishing off little bits of work, writing to fill up gaps or sticking images down for annotations. Friday it all went in. Ive signed, handed over and completed both and it feels amazing. I still have two other exams coming up though so i need to quickly get over my 'phew relax' period and get back into revising for them. Priority is english right now.

I had my first full week at Waitrose last week. It was alot different to the veg shop, i now realise just how lucky i was there really. Sure the money was shit and it wasn't particuarly exciting but i could get away with so much and did so little, its hit me pretty hard just how much you have to work in the 'better' jobs. It was alright though. Im slowly getting into the practise of where to go and what to do, luckily i have alot of people offering their help to me most of the time which is really useful and nice.

Ive spent so much time of Left4Dead. Seriously, my life has been taken over by trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. I GOTTA LIVE THROUGH IT. I played it today on co-op with Caitlin. It was pretty hilarious. I enjoyed it....alot.

Yeahboy. Life is still pretty sexy.

No comments: