Thursday 30 April 2009

Ft.

It's not even 24 hours now and i will be on my way to france via the shuttle. Im really looking forward to spending the time with Caitlin. Due to both of our extreme parents we have never spend that much time together really and im looking forward to this opportunity. Ive wanted to go back to france/germany for awhile now as well, so this is going to be the first birthday ive actually really looked forward to in years. Im pretty sure i have everything ready, i havnt over-packed, if anything ive under-packed. Ive got enough to last me the few days. Im hoping to get a few things whilst im there, i got given some extra money today so they may be easier to afford now.

Im done with digital film now. Had my final exam this morning until one and everything is now stuck into my book. It feels so good knowing i don't really have to do anything else with it again. Only downside is the lack of vicki in my timetable. I know a lot of my class hate her but i think she's my favourite teacher at college. She always seems to be really nice to me and i get on pretty well with her so im going to miss having her as a teacher.

Well final blog until im back, so i love you all and will speak to you soon. DONT WORRY GUYS ITS NOT LONG TILL HALFTERM, THEN YOU WILL LIVE WITH ME YES?

1 comment:

robérto said...

HAVE FUN ON YOUR EUROPEAN SEX TOUR YOU SEXY WHORE.