Wednesday 22 April 2009

Readymade.

This is going to be a complete change in my style of blog recently, so be prepared for a little bit of a shock.

At current moment, this could change at any point, i am in an absolutely fucking amazing mood. I can't even understand why, well i can but w/e. Its like...right now im in exams alot, ive got alot of work to do and i should be stressing the fuck out...but im not. First i feel good about my work, i should probably kick up a bit but i really like what im doing right now and im feeling silently confident about it, which is nice. My whole 'hey man i have no self-confidence' thing is going pretty well. I am starting to realise that if i put my mind to it i can achieve things, and its sometimes just about really getting over my stupid little back-of-the-mind worries. Everything with Waitrose is going sweet. My outfit actually looks pretty good and not gay at all, and the benefits/pay/everything is really making me look forward to starting. I think the past week or so have just been really nice and yeah ive enjoyed it.

Ive got quite alot of digital film i should do tonight, in preperation for the exam tomorrow. Im going to do as much as possible but then again i can finish stuff off tomorrow in the exam as i don't have much else to do really.

LIFE IS GOOD. PLEASE STAY THIS WAY GOOD LIFE...I LIKE YOU ALOT. YOU ARE LOVELY.

2 comments:

LDC said...

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck for your exam tomorrow bb!
x

robérto said...

W-wait, what? A happy post? THIS IS CRAZY.

x