Saturday 18 April 2009

Self-Help.

There are few things that make me really aggravated, and today i experienced one of those. A decision has never been so hard to make and i know it probably was the best one, it was the single most fucking annoying one too. Obviously, as you will have guessed from my previous blog ramblings, i have probably once again blown some little detail out of proportion in my head but either way arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.

Next saturday is my final weekend at the veg shop. I dont know how to feel about that. I hate to say it but i will actually miss working there. I have quite a funny time there and i do get alot of pretty good stories to tell but its time to move on into something a little more structured and professional (and better paid).

I wish i could open up completely to someone but i can't.

1 comment:

robérto said...

open up to me, you sexy nipple freak!