Wednesday 15 April 2009

Please Do Not Bend.

My interview went pretty well as far as i could tell. I am pretty surprised in that i actually really enjoyed it. I was pretty nervous when i first got in there but once i had started to relax the activities were alright. I managed to make so much bullshit up that, if i may say so, i think sounded amazing. I wont go into it right now but one example is i managed to relate how i am like a dead octopus...yeah boy. Im staying pretty hopeful about the results, will hear within the week apparently. All of the perks sound pretty sweet too, theres some kind of Waitrose social club, like getting into nightclubs free (minus me being a baby of 16 still) and all this other money off and whatever.


Im feeling okay about most things right now. I really need to get over a couple of things going on in my head at the moment. It pains me how stupid i can be at times but ive built things up in my head that are so fucking hard to undo. Just need to keep on buildin' that confidence. yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

LOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOU






Photobucket
"DERES GLOWSHTEEEEEEEEEK IN MY EYES, OHGAWWWWWWWWWD"

poor rob. i love you..........and your eyes regardless of their condition.

1 comment:

robérto said...

I FUCKING HATE YOU. :'(