Friday 10 April 2009

V&A.

I forgot that i hadn't posted back since my last aggressive post featuring alot of my brother. Yeah most of that post was pretty unnecessary but sometimes him being around all the time seriously does get to me, especially when it happens to be in my holidays. So yeah, he's still here, he still sucks and im still having to just get on with it. Life is cruel.

This easter has and hasn't felt like a holiday. It has because ive hardly done anything (including work/revision) and ive gained about a years worth of energy through sleeping most of the time. It hasn't because of my lack of seeing people. Ive seen my girlfriend like twice now, which it may sound sad but it does get to me. I would really like to see her alot more, i feel like i don't enough compared to other people. I guess im glad ive seen her at all though. Plus i havn't seen many other friends either, which i was really hoping i would of. Theres still time left i guess? (Yeah that was a hint guys...a hint).

Its wet today.

arbleharbleharbleharbleh

No comments: