Wednesday 26 March 2008

;D

yeah, i havn't been on here in ageessssssssssss
like awhole two weeks or something & im very sorry blog.
tbh, ive actually quite missed you

so let me fill you in on my current isk, status?
  • Ive been off this for awhile because over the past few weeks ive had quite alot of deadlines for pieces of random coursework. So i thought it was probably best i focused myself on what was most important. I know thats the lamest excuse since, as someone pointed out, it takes like 2 mins to do this but anything with me is a potential distraction & well i really just wanted to avoid everything i possibly could at that time. So yeah, i still have another deadline this friday for a load of graphics but i will post up today and then probably again friday, when i will finally be a free man ;)
  • As well as sorting out coursework ive also just tried to sort myself out in general. I need to stop being such a bastard since its ruining stuff for me quite alot, plus i dont want to turn into PURE HATE. so yeah just trying to organise stuff out and just generally working out what i want right now. Its still kind of blurred right now really. Its a problem cause i tend to bottle rather than talking or releasing stuff, so its kinda hard sometimes.
  • The drawing has been halted too, thanks to coursework. But ive taken the oppurtunity to again, look into some comic book artists styles and read a few comics that i hadn't got round too. From this friday i will be drawing again properly. Ive been doing the odd sketch everyday but yeah, back to going for it properly is best if i want to improve.
  • Right now, im actually in the money. I did a few extra bits & pieces and ive managed to get hold of me some real money ;) It feels nice though, having quite alot but actually knowing its all actually been earnt for myself. Idk what to do with it though, i was so hoping for a camcorder but my views and plans have been skewed since i found out a few things and i think its best i get into my filmmaking course first before i buy my own. Get to grips first and all that. I woudnt mind buying a Ps3 but i feel so geeky doing that. im not really sure.
  • IM PRETTY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
So yeah things are good atm, and i think they're staying like that for the time being. (:
il get back to you guys this friday then, and i promise its this friday now in two weeks or anything.

oh yeah, also have this.
Photobucket
I really really like Marvel zombies,
artwork is creepy as fuck. But i like

No comments: