Friday 28 March 2008

hah.

Photobucket
So my parents want to report an "assault" to the police after my little 'on the walk home' fiasco.
I cant be bothered with the hassle but my mums all 'eeeee, must get more bobbies on the street'. Its kinda lame cause i feel like a dick about it all.
that sorta stuff always does. I feel like a pussy for running off but at the time my graphics work was most important. I didnt spend all that time for nothing after all.
Anyway, today was pretty good.
My graphics is basically finished now, just need to finish up the last two little parts and il be done.
I cant bloody wait. Il finally be able to do some other stuff after school and that now, or even make some more money picking up my brothers again. Either way its pretty good.

Ive found a couple of cool lookin' tees on the interwebs. They're from america but the exchange makes it come out at about £10 a tee. which is bargain in my books. and packaging overall is only like a fiver. So imma try and get me some tee soon.

Also im now planning my next weekend in town buying expensive things.
WITH MILES AND MAYBE MILLIE.
Well, BYE FOR NOW LOVELIES ;)

No comments: