Sunday 2 March 2008

Saving is very lame.

Camcorder
Soon. Very very soon.

I seriously hate saving. I mean i went into town and i saw everything id like right now, literally. I wanted to buy so many cd's & dvds & bits of clothing it was insane. Btw hmv have a cool 2 for £10 deal going on, its awesome stuff.
I know it'll be worth it in a few weeks, like when im finally holding THE SUPER CAMCORDER. But up until then i have to try and hide from all sweeeeet money related things, and unluckily most things i like cost money D:
Imma do this anyway though, cause i realllly want this camcorder already ;)


FIREFLY IS DONE.
Ive finally finished watching absolutely everything on that dvd set that you possibly can. It was really good, it's one of those shows you can watch soo many times and if anything it gets better with every viewing. Its made my evenings this week SUPER COOL.
Shame i don't have anything else to watch now though.
Although i could watch the I.t Crowd but its not really the same. I liked my firefly >____<

Tonight is Wii night, and by that i mean i activate the one week bidding session for it.
Hopefully something will come up.
I really really need it to sell if i want this camcorder. Its basically 2/3 of the money for it
'Fingers crossed'

No comments: