Monday 31 March 2008

Free.

omgwtfsweetjesusawesomeyaywooyeah.
My graphics is finished.
no more.
done.
absolutely no more coursework (:
im really chuffed about it. It means i can be geeky again now and give some of my time back to games & being cool.
Im def up for this whole skateboarding attempt, well i tried on mine a min ago and i can still ollie sort of and stuff. So im guessing it will be really fun, specially with some friends and all.

Yesterday was good.
I remember chichester being slightly cooler but then again i was with family & stuff last time so it would seem different & w/e
it was really good though, it was nice meeting millie
and i always have a good time with miles anyway
so it was really good fun, ESPECIALLY THE LUNCH TIME.
I LOVED THAT.
(:


also my itunes is dead now, & foobar has replaced.
it seems pretty cool.
i think it's gunna take awhile to get used to though, its got some weird shiz on there.
:|

No comments: