Thursday 3 April 2008

lolwut

So i got my glasses today
the shop didnt have much choice, and no MASSIVE glasses that i was hoping for
but i settled for like the 2nd biggest (still not all that big)
but yeah, my nose is even fucking bigger now ;)
hah.
nah im ok with them, im ready for a 'grilling' tomorrow
D:

Also i visited my grandad again today
and i really didnt enjoy it.
t was nice seeing him and all, no doubt about that. But at the end he got upset and wanted me to take him and i ended up having to leave with him shouting out for me
it was pretty horrible :/
i dont feel like a nice person for it at all.

Besides that situation everything is pretty good at the moment,
im pretty happy with everything going on right now
seems like its been my past week or so (:
AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME

No comments: