Friday 18 April 2008

Your welcome.

The gig was epic. No seriously. I really enjoyed it.
65daysofstatic are an awesome band. since it was the first time id heard them i didn't know what to expect really but it was really good. There stuff gets really intense & when it all builds up its just amazing. Since that night ive downloaded a majority of their stuff, which ive been listening through all today.
The other bands were also good. Gay for Johnny Depp were entertaining for all the wrong reasons. When they played it was the most scared ive ever been in my life. I really didn't like the lead singer just because he's so fucking goddam creepy :/
Really good though, I mean, it's the first time a band's made me also cry with fear.

This morn i was in school finishing off even more maths stuff. It was so boring & it seemed to last a lot longer than it should off. Good thing is that it's all done now and so for now i can just do other more important stuff. In fact thinking about that i still have a couple of pieces of work to do :|

For the next few days (or longer) Ms Paint is my new best friend. I am going to love it.

No comments: