Sunday 6 April 2008

:D

Everything is brilliant. I coudn't ask for better right now

Ive got really used to wearing my glasses now. I try and make sure i dont wear them when i obviously don't need to.
but i feel quite comfortable in them now and im not so worried about looking weird and w/e
its really good, and the better vision thing is also i big bonus.
Stuff is much clearer with them on. (:

Today was one of the best days out ive had in ages.
It was really really good, i had alot of fun.
& I got to do some nice things, and i bought some good cd's & it was just awesome.


I had my cousins 30th party thing last night.
It was ok in the end. I was expecting a really awkward family party in which i said about 2 words. Luckily there were nice people there
and it was quite good
The buffet table was awesome. I went up about 5 times, it was wicked cool yo'
I did miss not having my grand-dad though, its not the same without him

I really have been happy recently
(:

No comments: