Saturday 12 April 2008

Ohohoh

It was really cold today.
Really really cold.
I was working out back of the shop, so it meant i had this cold air constantly on me
it kinda sucked. but you know, its what pays
and well, I LOVE MONEY.
I had alot of money recently, half-terms changed that though
I spent like £200 within days
its been worth it though, ive got some sweet stuff
and seen some sweet people
in fact alot of sweet people. (:

I really like my friends
i actually get on with my current group really well,
so i hope it sticks. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ohyeah, i bougth some guitar strings right.
to re-string mine and all that.
But ive realised
i dont know wtf to do with them, seriously.
you just shove 'em on there or what?
D:

Photobucket
I cant wait for my board to come.
its gunna be sweeeeeeeeeeet.
im hoping this is also gunna give me some opportunities to do some filming and stuff
that would make it even better
(:

No comments: