Tuesday 22 April 2008

Bonjour

French speaking exam was today, so thats my first one done & gone. Woudn't exactly say it was 'the best start' or even a moderetly good one. But yeah w/e its done & it went better than i though it was going too. Plus i got given a sweet at the end of the test so yeah that was pretty awesome. I guess what I can see now as well is that maybe I should actually start properly revising, rather than just the odd bit now & then. Exams are just getting closer & closer...

I wish skateboarding was slightly easier. I get proper into when i watch a video of the pros & stuff but when i try myself im obv. nowhere near there skills. It sucks quite alot. Practise makes perfect though, they say. I also know a few other people to do it with now though as well. After exams when i get the big ol' 3 month holiday it will be brilliant. Imma try and skate pretty much everday for that, it's gunna be pretty goddamn epic.

anyway, have some hedgehog, your life probably lacks it.
Photobucket

No comments: