Tuesday 4 March 2008

Furze lane.

arhh.
im real tired tonight, so imma head of the computer soon.
im really looking forward to getting in bed, i need to do loads of things before i can though D:
I WANT TO GET IN THERE NOW!

So i got another message from Tony Moore today, which was super awesome.
He's given me something to do which will apparently help with my drawing alot. Luckily it was very similar to what ive been doing since yesterday. So its been quite good to get into (:
Im really getting into it this time round, its becoming more fun & enjoyable. Just gotta keep practising, thats my weak point.

Today was also quite good anyway, nothing went wrong that i can remember
so SUCCESS.
also, i ate alot of cookies.
they were very nice cookies.

Oh yeah.
HAZ.

I mentioned you (:

No comments: