Saturday 28 June 2008

Junior

I didn't end up in chichester. My grandma is doing the whole 'let me show you I love you' thing. I think its cause my grandads in the home again. I don't really know. But not in a taking advantage way, I just let her do it. She bought me some cool shit, and im grateful for it all. It means I can spend my cash monies more wisely now. LOL. fuck that.

I need to pursuade the parents to hurry up and order my threadless stuff. I want tee's from there so bad. Il feel like the captain of cool parading around in one of those. It's gunna be sweeeet.

Not going to school is just getting better and better. My life revolves around the incredibly brilliant 24: The Series brand energy drink (wtf is up with that) and mass effect when im at home. and then out of home its just skateboarding recently.

I was supposed to have a girl round to make cake but she coudn't make it. So i was pretty bummed abou that. My dad sorted my prom shit out though instead. It was all good, cept the fact that bow ties are the ultimate fag.
:|

Anyway,
BAI GUYS, LUFF YOU XXX

No comments: