Wednesday 25 June 2008

Tuesday?

My floor is lovely.

So I was moving my table earlier and it broke up. It sucked at the time cause there was stuff all over it and I thought it was all gunna break. I got it all off though and 'set up' my computer and tv etc in a corner of my room until fixed. Now though, i actually like it in this corner. Its brilliant. Seriously.
I could get used to just lying on the floor in front of the screen, its niceee.

Im feeling pretty good right now. Yesterday I was out skateboarding which is going okay I guess. I don't tend to actually do that much though but spending time with miles was cool & I stayed at his last night which was cool as per usual.

Im using stickam again too. Idk if thats a good thing or bad thing though. I wen tlive on it earlier though and this awesome person came in. She was awesome guys. awesome

Anyway, Im on my holidays now. Not going to school anymore makes me wet myself every morning because its so delicious. That sounded creepy right? Okay good.
So yeah (thumbs up) all good.

Me in chicester tomorrow. me get clothes hopefully. me like clothes. me like blog. bye blog.

----------------
Now playing: Lightspeed Champion - Galaxy Of The Lost
via FoxyTunes

No comments: