Sunday 29 June 2008

tech

my computer did its usual dying on me today. Im stuck working on my parents laptop now for tonight until it starts up again. I really hate laptops now. Im so un-used to there little keyboards & my chubby fingers can't right shit on them.

So last night sucked. well i had nothing to do anyway, and i got bored of tv & the computer really quickly so I was left with just going to sleep. & i hate sleep............ksekki

my table is fixed now though, on the brighter side of this blog. Which means im blogging to you on the once again comfortable table set up i had before. It feels nice guys, very nice. I didn't think my dads idea of 'securing' the table was going to work (Stick some wood to it). It did though. It worked nicely.

I finished The Walking Dead Book 7 last night. That means im now one book away from having caught up with the publishing. awesome. The only complaint with those comics is the repitition feeling you get with the story. And since the comic is so heavily story driven you end up knocking into that problem quite frequently. That aside, the comic is awesome. I love zombies as it is and that book makes them even the sweeter ;)

right, im off to see what this laptop can do.
LOVE YOU.

No comments: