Saturday 14 June 2008

Matheson

So after I got really into I am Legend and all that, and since ive been into reading a helluva lot recently, I decided to walk down to the book store & pick up a copy of the original I am Legend book that the movie was based on. It's quite sad but I got really hyped about getting it and im proud of that. I havn't enjoyed reading in such a long time so to have that felt good. But yeah, the book is brilliant. It's not really much like the film at all, but it's amazing for its own reasons. Reading it really makes you feel sorry for this guy struggling on his own, and like it seems like he really has lost it. Read it, it's worth it.

Yesterday I had my Leavers assembly, which basically is just school fully acknowledging that we've now left school. It felt pretty nice knowing that thats me done with school, and the fact I never (hoping I have achieved a C grade) will never have to do much Maths related in the future is awesome.
So after the assembly finished up, a group of us from my year met up down at the sea front and just sat about and that, which was good fun. I had to leave early-ish though 'cause it was my mums birthday on the same day. So i had to do that whole family birthday stuff. It was good either way though

Now I can get my stuff back on track. Skateboarding, Drums & Drawing are all back into my daily bit. Without lessons/school in the way anymore, I can finally give myself that push with them to get them started up nicely (:

No comments: