Friday 19 December 2008

500032.

I do feel like im building up confidence recently, although it may appear quite the opposite in person. Ive sort of been getting abit of self-confidence, at times, as well as feeling like i can achieve a little more in certain things. Its been a pretty good week.

I had a really really long walk on tuesday morning. I had intended to go into palmerston road to pick up pva glue for an outfit i was making but my search had failed so i decided to just leave it, get myself a nice costa and just walk home. I then decided that i would get the biggest coffee possible and then take an extra long route home. Its the first time ive done that in a very long time, especially on my own like that and it was actually so enjoyable. The fresh air and the clearness to think was really nice. I thought about alot too. I had a really good day at college after it too. I got to spend some time after college with someone, it coudn't have been better in my mind. I really do like her.

Today was also i think the best way college could have ended. I didn't do particuarly much but im so used to leaving school and things at the end of terms feeling like things are unsolved and left untouched. It felt really good leaving today though, I guess because i know im going to see people and just because im really looking forward to this break away. I went to town with a few people and just spent it walking around looking in various shops, not with anything in mind but just for the sake of it. I had another quiet moment but i wont go into that because i really can't be bothered. It was a good day though, i really enjoyed it.

Work tomorrow and then Andrew Li's for his 19th. Im pretty psyched about it.

No comments: