Tuesday 2 December 2008

Question/Title.

I felt absolutely terrible when i got up this morning. It's honestly been the worst ive felt in god knows how long. I kept thinking i was about to throw up everywhere but whenever i ran to a toilet i just coudn't, it was bad. I think its just down to the lack of sleep and just overall effect on my head the weekend had, it really was a crazy weekend, good fun but got it was heavy.
Im paying for some of it at college with all the comments i guess im going to receive for awhile and luckily i don't mind most of them, i find it all quite funny anyway.

(lost)

But just to ensure this isn't two horribly depressing posts in a row, towards the end of the day i cheered up alot. I felt alot better and just yeah. I liked probably the last parts of lunch etc, they put a smile on my face.

No comments: