Friday 23 January 2009

Devoid.

Obviously ive given some sort of impression to certain people recently, which i don't totally agree on to be honest. Ive had my parents question me on everything these past few days. It feels like they're trying to trap me or something, its really starting to annoy me. I can understand that they worry about me and want to see me achieve and whatever but sometimes i feel like they really really need to just back off. They get all angry when im pissed off and moody, and yet they feel its fine to push me to this point of aggravation, with full knowledge that they are doing it as i tell them everytime they do it. They are not helping me right now. Fuck sake.

I guess its just hard to stick with things for me. I havn't kept up with any of my resolutions for this year. Not even one. I really want to but it just is so hard sometimes to bring myself round to just thinking 'Right i could do this now'. Its just lazyness, a lazyness i wish i could rid myself of.

For some reason ive also had this ridiculous thing about esteem recently. I constantly feel like there are eyes on me or something, and so im always aware of how i look and feel. Its really really weird.

Went into town today, was pretty good. Joey never ceases to make me laugh. I didn't get anything in the end, besides many temptations. So i should have some money for other things now.

Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative. Be Creative.


Also, I think its probably best to note that this is my blogs 100th post. So...

Happy 100th post blog, hope your all good.

No comments: