Thursday 29 January 2009

Trop Laser.

Just so you know, there may be a slight delay on posts for awhile. I think its about time i changed this blog up a bit, change the layout colours, design and whatever. So next time i post it should be all a new. Thought it would be fitting with other changes ive decided to make.

I think i coudn't of picked a better time to try and sort myself out this week, thanks to a few things ive realised alot about the way my mind works. I have to say that actual actions compared to their intentions are nothing and thats why you pissed me off beyond a level i thought i could reach. Im still a little bit confused about that all at the moment. I don't understand where this situation really places me, should i be able to do more, or is it good that im able to ignore it and push it back in my mind. I guess i will be finding out soon.

My work situation i was worried about has cleared up quite well now. I got an extension on my Digital film (however annoying that may be) which allowed me extra time to do the book work. Luckily i have no plans for this weekend really, so i shall use that to my advantage and get as much done as possible. Ive also started to actually think ahead for my other subjects, like planning and working on things if i know they are coming up, instead of leaving it as long as i can until it's due in. Just need to make sure i keep this going, I don't want to fall back into a repeat of this anytime soon.

I hate hairdressers.

(idontknowwhattodo)

2 comments:

Miles Louis Baker said...

Hey man i got a haircut today.

i hate hairdressers too.

Joeypants said...

"I have to say that actual actions compared to their intentions are nothing and thats why you pissed me off beyond a level i thought i could reach."


?????
o.o